5.0

ELAINE has been doing my astrological readings and numerology for several years. I was somewhat skeptic at first, although open minded.

Elaine has turned me into a true believer. She is spot on. In every area of my life, she has helped me tremendously. My two grown daughters go to her, as well.

When I ran into a financial fall, she was so compassionate that she helped me through it with her readings and coaching, and never charged me. This lasted about one and a half years.

Fortunately, just as she said, I am back on track, and still trusting in Elaine more than ever. She also channeled for me, and left me breathless.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of astrology service from Elaine Ferretti. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Elaine Ferretti to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elaine Ferretti for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments